Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of Pinewood on Wilmslow Hotel gift vouchers.
2. Pinewood on Wilmslow Ltd reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Pinewood on Wilmslow Hotel gift vouchers at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Pinewood on Wilmslow Hotel gift vouchers constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift voucher terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Pinewood on Wilmslow Hotel gift vouchers remain the property of Pinewood Hotel Ltd who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
3. The value of your Pinewood on Wilmslow Hotel gift vouchers can be redeemed directly with Pinewood on Wilmslow Hotel or by telephone 01625 529 211; provided the gift voucher is redeemed within the redemption period applicable.
4. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
5. Your Pinewood on Wilmslow Hotel gift voucher is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase following which they expire automatically. A gift voucher cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the voucher will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift voucher’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
6. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an in-hotel purchase or telephone bookings.
7. There is no limit on the number of gift vouchers that may be used in one transaction.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
8. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift voucher following delivery. In cases where your Pinewood on Wilmslow Hotel gift voucher is lost or stolen, it is your responsibility to advise Pinewood Hotel directly. Pinewood Hotel Ltd cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use if they have not been notified of a lost or stolen voucher.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
10. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.